Conditions

DURAÇÃO E CHECK-IN

The residencies last preferably for two weeks.

Arrivals to the residences should occur on Mondays until 2pm, and exits on Sundays.

RESIDENTS

The residencies are intended for anyone, regardless of their artistic practice, who seeks to develop their project in a space of freedom, sharing and communion with nature and the territory.

At this moment we can offer accommodation for up to 4 people.

Additional needs will be analysed on a case-by-case basis under conditions established by the Trust.

CONDIÇÕES E PAGAMENTO

For the use of the common areas and all the facilities (accommodation in a double room, heating, electricity, water, WIFI, cleaning, etc.), we ask for a weekly contribution of 150€ per artist not residing in Portugal and 100€ per artist residing in Portugal.

Where the residence takes place within a period of less than one week, the contribution payable will be:

 For 5 days until 7 days: 22€/day (internat.) – 18€/day (nat.)

This price does not include food.

Each project in residence is entitled to exclusive use of a studio.

Em casos excepcionais, haverá a possibilidade de utilização simultânea dos dois estúdios mediante o pagamento de uma taxa adicional no valor de 15€ por dia.

The payment is made by bank transfer, 40% of which must be paid on booking for the period of residence, and the remaining 60% on the day of arrival.

BOOKING OF STUDIOS FOR WORK

The studios can be rented out for artistic work or other purposes consistent with Trust, subject to availability, and without implying an artistic residency, at the following rates:

  • 25€ / half day 
  • 50€ / day

 

CANCELLATION POLICY 

The amount paid will only be refunded if the residency is cancelled at least 4 weeks before the start date of the residency. The refund will correspond to the amount paid for the residence, minus €40, which corresponds to the Trust's administrative costs. 

* The non-payment of this weekly amount is not an exclusion factor for the hosting of an artistic project. Therefore, we encourage artist(s) to contact us so that we can dialogue about different possibilities of mutual contribution. 

Welcome Package PT & EN [useful accommodation information]

⇨ REGULATION ON THE USE OF THE RESIDENCE AREA – PT & EN